Diagnostic Solutions

Pure Health offers turnkey solutions for design and installation of customized laboratories and training of end user staff. Supported by partnerships with the top names in the industry, we deliver the finest solutions to our customers.

Our customer support team efficiently handles all customer queries and complaints within our agreed service level agreements. Strict preventative maintenance procedures are followed as per principal suggestions on all instruments at customer sites. In addition to providing customer service calls, our dedicated service engineers perform routine courtesy visits to ensure smooth accurate running of our equipment.

This is followed up by visits from the service managers to maintain the overall relationship with the end-users. Performance management motivates our service team members internally and all their actions are thoroughly documented to maintain our Company's consistent procedures.

Customer service and after sales support is the hallmark of Pure Health. This is evident by our annual customer satisfaction survey results. Our survey results for 2014 and 2015 indicated that 91% of our clients rated us as ‘excellent’ for customer satisfaction with the remaining 9% rating us as ‘good’ for our services. We believe our success in achieving customer satisfaction is the direct result of the dedicated work ethics of our highly qualified technical team, who obtain thorough training from our principals, international healthcare experts and internal training programs.